Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wonderful

Sitting at Colin's dance class tonight I started chatting with one of the other boys' Grandma. First it was about the boys and their "mad dance skills" ;-) Next I know we are chatting about the current events, never my plan but I can't seem to get escape it.... She has walked alot of the same steps as me. She has also been diagnosed with cancer but only after 3 yrs of tests and appts. Her biggest question was how did you get thru your surgery and recovery. I told her about all of the support from our family, friends, my clients, people from the kids' school, and even strangers. My comment was that even though life has handed me a lot of challenges lately I have been blessed beyond belief. She said that was very refreshing to hear and that for all those wonderful things to happen I must be a wonderful person. It was so sweet and unexpected. I smiled and said thank you! I hope that if I heard of anyone in need that I would be able to help them too.
So I wanted to say THANK YOU!!! to all of the people who have offered their support throughout this journey. Everything from a message to a meal has been so appreciated. Love to you all <3

1 comment:

  1. Of course you are a wonderful person. I'm proud to say I know you. You're super resilient and strong and a good mommy.

    <3

    ReplyDelete